- Admission is charged for children ages 6 months-10 years old.*
- Parents or guardians must sign a wavier for each child before entering the play space.
- Please note that we are not a drop-off center or childcare facility. Parents and caregivers must stay in the play space and supervise their children at all times.
- Our restroom has a baby changing station. Please change all diapers in the restroom.
- We have free wi-fi and coffee.
- We do not allow food in the play area. We do have a snack room that you may feed your child in.
- We reserve the right to ask children that are being disruptive to leave if they are interfering with other children playing.
- ***Admission is charged for children >10 year if they are not accompanied by a paying sibling
- Do I need to pay a deposit to reserve a party spot?
Yes, we require a nonrefundable deposit. The deposit is nonrefundable, for any reason, after booking.
- Can I bring in outside food or drink?
You are welcome to bring snacks or finger foods to your party such as goldfish, fruit/veggie tray, or sandwich tray. We do not allow you to bring alcohol and we do not have refrigeration.
- Can I use open flames or food warming fuels to warm my food or for decoration?
For safety reasons we cannot allow open flames in our facility. This does not apply to birthday candles.
- How many children may attend a semi-private party?
The basic party price includes 10 children. You may add up to 10 more children for an additional fee. If you are expecting more than 20 children please inquire about reserving our extra large party room or having a private party.
- How much time is allowed for party set-up?
You may arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party time to begin checking in for your party. You will not immediately have access to your party room.
- Do I need to clean up after the party?
We will assist you in packing up your things and we will take care of the rest!
- Can I extend the party?
If you reserve the last party slot of the day, you may have the option of extending your party depending on availability. It is $65 for an additional 30 minutes and $95 for an additional 60 minutes. Please give us at least one week notice if you would like to extend your party.
- What if I need to reschedule my party date?
You can reschedule your date one time for a $50.00 change of date fee, if the date requested is available. Not attending any scheduled date or cancellation will result in the loss of your initial deposit.